Notable Events & Links – On Going Timeline
*This page is updated with user comments on a daily basis. We review and add new links as we find them.
Traders have taken the bull by the horns and leave comments, ratings and broker reviews here on the BinaryOptionsBlacklist.com. In the past we relied more on keeping an ear to the binary trading communities, forums and social networks. We do today as well but today the traders come here to discuss their issues. We research the forums for the true complaints and shady doings in this wild west big money industry. We even found that sometimes the legit binary trading sites do things that you may or may not agree with. Virtually every binary trading site, at one point or another, has had an irate customer drop complaints across the web. As we stated earlier, our discernment of a disgruntled trader who lost his shirt making bad trades compared to a trader with a truly legitimate complaint can be sometimes harder to find. We have linked below the sources and info of all of the major binary options brokers.
- Our TradeRush scam research –
- Loads of Scammy Cedar Finance Videos
- Warning Signs of Bad Brokers
- TraderXP – Negative comments
- ZoomTrader Warning
Binary Options Brokers – Negative Complaints That Seem Legit
Sometimes you’ll come across a binary options broker that you can’t help but “feel” is bad. You review it over and over and are unable to say “This is the #1 reason I don’t like them”. Nope instead you come up with a LIST of reasons you don’t wanna trade with them. THOSE binary options brokers made the list below:
- TraderXP – (posted 5/9/11)
- TraderXP – (posted 1/11/12) (yes, 2nd form of evidence) http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/review/traderxp-suck/
- OptionBit -(posted 4/10/12) Price discrepancy is a big turnoff.
- OptionBit – (posted 11/16/11) (yes, 2nd form of evidence) When did earning too much become a problem?
Binary Options with Unacceptable Withdrawal Times – “Show Me The Money”
Once you’ve found binary option brokers that you feel are reputable you begin to trade. Once you trade you may begin to win. And once you win you’ll expect to be able to withdraw your money from your account into your pocket. Well, the following list may make you think twice before using these brokers for your trades. The links will lead you into reviews of situations where traders were not able to withdraw their money when they wanted to. Should this automatically justify a binary options broker a position on the blacklisted list? Eh, maybe not but it should make you think twice before placing your money with them to trade.
- Ikkotrader – (posted 2/23/12) This link details how a trader was told to trade for 30 consecutive days before making any withdrawals.
- 4SqA.com – (posted 2/10/12) Well this is as basic – red flag – lay it out there as you’ll get as far as reading material on scam artists. Obviously this falls under the “unacceptable withdrawal time” policy. http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/4sqa.com
- TradeRush – (posted 4/13/12) Withdraw process isn’t the best but then again – if it was it wouldn’t be on this list
- Banc de Binary – (posted 2/1/12) This link details how it took nearly 6 days to make a withdrawal and the hoops the trader had to jump through to get it.
Binary Options Brokers Too New to be True
Yes, everyone/everything starts out new at one point. And all new things need to be given a chance in order to succeed. However, the list below is of binary options brokers that are too new to really compete with the “big dogs”. It is recommended you check the links yourself to judge whether you want to be the trader who gives them a chance to prove themselves or not.
- VIPBinary – (posted 4/19/12) Just too simple to offer what the experts want. http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/review/vipbinary-suck/
- EmpireOption – (posted 4/19/12) Simplicity isn’t always the way to get followers. http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/review/empireoption-suck/
- OptionXP – (posted 4/13/12) There just isn’t enough to make this a “go to” site. http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/review/optionxp-suck/
Good luck out there!
The Binary Options Blacklist