Binary Options Brokers Reviews – How Ours Are Different
This page lists links to trader based reviews and ratings of binary options brokers. At the bottom of this page you can find on-going discussion about all sorts of brokers.
These reviews and ratings should serve as a guide to the reputation and character of the brokers you are considering trading binaries with. Once you find a broker or two you are comfortable with their reputation, you can compare them to find out which one meets your needs the best.
|Broker reviews||Blacklist rating||Trade now||Early expiry||Avg returns||Min deposits||Min trade||Ratings||Trade now|
|Visit Site||95%||$250||$1||Visit Site|
|Visit Site||80%||$10||$0.10||Visit Site|
|Visit Site||160% - 180%||$50||$2||Visit Site|
|Visit Site||95%||$250||$1||Visit Site|
|Visit Site||90%||$250||$1||Visit Site|
|Visit Site||80% - 90%||$250||$5||Visit Site|
“Trading Binary Options involves substantial risk and may lead to loss of all invested capital”
Real Trader Comments and Ratings
Keep in mind people are much more likely to leave a negative review than a positive one.
Also keep in mind that any of the overly positive or overly negative reviews could be competitors or the brokers marketing team themselves. We try and stay on top of comments but the spammers are relentless. Please do your own due diligence before investing any money. Read the comments with a critical eye and decide for yourself.
We want to help you find the best place to trade binary options. We have spent hundreds of hours researching trading binary options and the different brokers. We are compiling this information to build out this directory of top binary options brokers of 2012. Find the best place to trade binary options online right now.
Where To Trade Binary Options – Best Rated 2018
Help build out our trader reviews. Our site is growing nicely now and many traders are beginning to add their reviews every day. They are also posting it to their facebook wall and telling others about it too.
Binary options trading is the current ‘wild west’ of the financial world. Binary options trading sites offer huge returns fast in exchange for a substantial risk. You can make more money in 60 seconds than many people make all day if you are willing to take a risk. Select a legit binary broker from our top list above and create your account. Deposit what you are willing to risk and start trading binary options for money.
Take the negative reviews and ratings with a grain of salt. People will leave negative reviews all day long. Positive reviews are much rarer to come by. Remember the ratings and comments are left by traders and do not reflect our opinions, beliefs or endorsements.
Negative Ratings Are Common – people in general are way more likely to leave a negative review than a positive one. My wife is prime example of this as after a horrible crab legs dinner the last night of our beach vacation, all she could wait to do was to get online and leave a negative review about how bad the crab legs were and how the experience totally sucked. Earlier in the week when we had an amazing dinner, there was no mention of getting on tripadvisor.com and telling everyone how good the foot was. It is the same mindset with binary options brokers.
What To Look For – What Is Important?
Here are the things that most traders find important when looking for the right place to trade binary options. Your needs may vary and you can take a closer look in our binary options broker comparison chart.
- Reputation is Everything – Reputation is more important than any sort of regulatory seal of approval. There are un-reputable sites that claim regulation and very reputable brokers who are un-regulated
- Payouts are Fast and Consistent – Timely withdrawals with history is important in determining the legitimacy of site. Never deposit at a site that has a history of bad payouts.
- Returns are Competitive – Why risk the same amount of money with a smaller return? Find two brokers you like and compare their returns for the same trade. Go with the one with the highest return.
- Type(s) Of Binary Options Available That You Want To Trade – If you want to trade sixty second options then AnyOption will not work for you. Or maybe you want other common types of binary options like the range options, one touch or other more exotic style of binary option then you will need to find a broker that offers that type of trade. The common ‘up-down’ binary option choice is available at all brokers.
- Types of Assets – Some binary trading sites offer more assets to trade than others. If there is a particular stock you want to trade or if you want to trade commodities like gold, silver and oil then you need to find a broker with the asset you want.
- Personal Account Manager Or Not – Do you want someone to walk you through your trades? Do you just want someone to discuss your trades with? Some binary trading sites, ex 24option, have very active personal account managers. You get an account manager who will trade with you every step of the way. Newbie or not. Other sites are less focused on building an account manager relationship with you.
There are only four binary trading platforms available today. Virtually all of the brokers white list from the same small group of platform providers. There are well over 100 different brokers white-listing the trading platforms. You can learn more about the binary option trading platforms available and find our recommended brokers for each platform.
Avoid Binary Option Scam Sites
Scams happen in all business and binary options are no different. Actually, they are different in that there are way more scams in the financial world than there are many other industries.
You have to trade at a trustworthy, legit and safe binary options broker. Most importantly is that they are reputable and that they pay out consistently!
We keep up to date with the binary options brokers and the different binary options trading communities. When we come across news or information of note about a particular binary broker, we will update our review timeline with a link so you can go learn more yourself. If things turn too bad, the broker is added to our binary options blacklist.
About BinaryOptionsBlacklist.com – Our Top Lists & Broker Trading Guides
The blacklist was launched in April of 2012. I was fed up by seeing all the traders get scammed by fraud brokers that were nothing more than bucket shops. You could deposit your money but making a profit and withdrawing was not really an option. I wanted to expose those brokers and list the ‘good’ ones.
You are smart enough to know a fake review from a real one when you read it. That is why our binary options reviews are different.
Sure, we focus on our choices of the best binary options trading sites online and for full disclosure you should know that it is quite possible that we earn advertising dollars for creating and maintaining this site. We are not a guide on how binary options work, or a resource for binary strategies that win. There are a small but growing list of quality resources like that already available.
However, there are few legitimate binary options broker review and rating sites on the market. We created this site to list the good and the bad about the binary options brokers out there. You can see our lists of best binary options brokers and you can see our binary options blacklist which is made up of brokers that we wouldn’t deposit a dime of our own money.
Let’s be honest, most reviews aren’t worth the page they are written on. Besides, no one reads much of it anyway. Hell I’d be fairly surprised if you are even reading this! People scan web pages, not read them. Our reviews reflect that. Lists, lots and lots of lists. Factual lists, comparison lists, and timeline link lists
Broker Reviews & Time Lines with Links
We provide a few screen shots and the logo so you can get a feel for the site. Then, instead of rambling on about the platform, we simply have a list of links to the most important information we have found in our research sorted by date. We list return rates, ranges, what you can trade, how you can trade, company info, deposit minimums, expiry times available and trading details.
All the important stuff.
Then, we maintain a constantly updated timeline of links specific to that broker with the latest info you want to know. At the bottom of the reviews are where the player driven ratings, comments and reviews take place. We uncensor our player reviews other than the obvious spam, shill or if someone posts something illegal or whatever. Real reviews stay, good or bad.
What you will find for each broker in our reviews:
1. Min Deposit
2. Min Trade
3. Types of Options Available (up/down, range, touch/no-touch/, exotic options)
4. Expiry times available (specifically 60 second, 15 min, 30 min & other popular expiry times at that broker)
5. Payout %’s (the ranges)
6. Underlying assets available to trade
7. An on-going timeline of links to news, info and details for each broker.
8. Real broker ratings for the binary options brokers that are un-biased and from actual traders.
Top Overall Rated Binary Options Brokers
We keep an active top 10 list here.
Note From Editor
If we do not have a broker listed you want to review (complain, warn others) then please leave your negative comments on our SCAMS ALERTS and RESEARCH page. That will get the most eyes on your initial complaint. It will also prod us to create a review page for the broker in question so others can leave their experiences. If we already list the broker, feel free to leave a comment and rating on their existing page already.
You can find a full list of forex brokers below: